Welcome to our website.
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy Statement govern Internal Results’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
This site is owned and operated by Internal Results (Ireland) Ltd (hereafter referred to as Internal Results), a company registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and registered in Ireland, Company Registration No. 496970 whose registered office is at Advanced Office Building, IDA Business & Technology Park, Mountrath Road, Portlaoise, Co. Laois, Ireland and whose company telephone number is 057 868 7600.
The term ‘Internal Results’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website and the term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, content, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the EU.
We make no promise that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the EU, and accessing the Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this Site from locations outside the EU, you do so, on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with EU law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with them.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. If you breach these Terms and we ignore this, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach these Terms. We shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond our control. It is not intended that a person who is not a party to these Terms shall have the right to enforce any term of these Terms under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.