The incoming General Data Protection Regulation has defined six lawful bases for the processing of Personal Data. Of these six there is one that Internal Results is concerned with for the purposes of processing data and making it available to business customers and this is ‘Legitimate Interest’.
Internal Results relies on the legitimate interest precedent as its appropriate legal basis under the applicable Data Protection Laws to provide services that include direct marketing and processing data for and on behalf of its customers.
Internal Results provides lead generation services that incorporate direct, business to business marketing communications and such services shall be provided in accordance with the applicable laws. Where employees of a public or corporate entity are contacted for the purposes of direct marketing, the initiator may conduct such marketing activity by employing an unsubscribe / opt-out basis.
Internal Results is actively taking steps towards greater GDPR-readiness:
- Internal Results employees have received GDPR training
- Data used in the performance of services is tailored to match each customer’s criteria so that appropriate individuals are targeted to receive relevant marketing communications
- We update and maintain the data we use and we ensure all data is secure
- We make it easy for individuals to be in control of their Personal Data and to instruct us accordingly with regards to the processing of their Personal Data
- Internal Results’ mission is to enable businesses to effectively communicate and market directly to one another using lead gen services that are aimed at tailored audiences, ensuring communications reach relevant individuals in businesses who would have a legitimate interest to receive such communication on behalf of its customers
If you have any queries regarding the above then please contact us via email at email@example.com.