About the role:
You will conduct outbound calling into technology companies to reach decisionmakers and key influencers so you can pitch our content syndication, data and intent solutions and ultimately generate appointments for our sales team to attend.
Your core task on a day-to-day basis is to conduct a large volume of calls, reach your target prospects and pitch them.
In addition, you will need to understand the subtleties of pitching senior executives at the right level and be adept at getting past gatekeepers. You’ll work individually to hit your personal targets and within a team to hit our corporate KPI’s.
European and North American shift hours available. Attractive package to reflect unsocial hours. Monday to Friday only.
You will need to have excellent spoken English and a good level of written English.
- 5+ years’ experience of B2B outbound calling/call-centre environment
- You must have been in an appointment setting role before
- Excellent spoken English with a good (neutral) accent for calling into USA/Europe
- Good written English and reading comprehension
- Excellent accuracy with typing and data entry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience cold calling into large companies
- Should be results and target driven
- Rejection does not faze you in the slightest
Nice to haves:
- Experience of calling into the North American and European markets would also highly advantageous
- Experience working with a European or American company
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Experience of working for a lead-gen provider or technology company is a big plus